Food & Beverage Facilities
Full kitchen, full bar
Tables and Seating
- 20 round tables – seats 6 to 8 people
- 19 rectangle tables – seats 8 people
Parking is free and the hall has more than enough parking to accommodate the maximum capacity. Parking is conveniently located behind the building.
Stage and Entertainment
The hall offers a stage at one end of the room and offers all the space needed to accommodate rented sound equipment if necessary. The hall also has a sound system for overhead music play.
The club has a nice outdoor patio with direct hall access located at the back of the building.
*Smoking is only permitted on the patio and not at the front entrance.
Hall Rental Contract
A mandatory written contract is to be signed and a security deposit of $300.00 is required. The deposit is not included in the rental price. The deposit will be returned in full to the lessee by regular mail within 15 calendar days if no damages are reported.
Key Pick Up
Keys can be picked between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm or 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Designated days for key pickup depend on the day of your event.
- The maximum capacity is 249 people.
- The hall closes the bar at 1:00 am SHARP. No activity thereafter is permitted.
- If the lessee chooses to run the bar without the use of a Club bartender, they must provide a liquor license. The Club liquor license is only applicable if a Club member is running the bar.
The fee for Club supplied bartenders is $12.00 per hour.
The hall requires a guardian represented by the French Club to be present at each event with a minimum charge of $72.00 per guardian and is to be paid by the lessee.
**If the lessee chooses to hire a bartender through the Club, they can act as both guardian and bartender.